The Prasada was built in 1907 by Franklin & Samuel Haines. The architectural firm of Charles W. Romeyn & Henry R. Wynne designed it in the French Second Century Style. Interiors are lavishly detailed. Each floor originally contained 3 apartments (2 with two bedrooms and one with three).
Some of the apartments on the upper floors have been divided into smaller units. Closet space is minimal by today’s standards and hallways are long and dark. The ground floor contains 2 professional apartments.