Rising over Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami at the threshold of Miami Beach, Marquis Residences offers an ideal address and exclusive lifestyle for the most discerning art lovers, epicurean aficionados and social urbanites of South Florida.
Located at the crossroads of Miami Beach and the colorful Arts & Entertainment District, Marquis Residences rises just steps from the preeminent Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, the experientially rich Museum Park and the American Airlines Arena home of the Miami Heat. Residents and hotel guests are just minutes away from Miami’s renowned Design District, Brickell Avenue and Mary Brickell Village, and the transfixing nightlife, music and cuisine of world-famous South Beach. At 67 stories, Marquis is Biscayne Boulevard’s tallest residential tower. Envisioned as a magnificent glass sculpture by internationally renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, the tower itself becomes a showcase for innovation with the installation of two original works of art: Arquitectonica’s own “Biscayne Beacon,” glowing brightly each night at the top of the spire, and “Miami Rain,” by Tom Patti, embellishing the North and West facades. Within, Marquis boasts 292 exquisitely finished residences with breathtaking panoramas through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- A European-style boutique hotel and 8,000 square-foot spa overlooking Biscayne Bay, both by RockResorts
- An open-air Sky Pool Deck with Asian-inspired water gardens
- Contemporary, first-rate restaurants offering indoor and outdoor dining
- Organic, locally sourced, seasonal ingredients are the foundation for a culinary tour de force by acclaimed chef Emanuel Sarlenga at Amuse, signature dining at Tempo Miami
- Five-star concierge, valet, housekeeping and in-suite food and beverage services for residential owners as well as hotel guests*